All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- At Herbsonlinshop you have 14 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- The item will be returned by you and the cost of return post will be your responsibility.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item is a branded product and has not been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase and the item is national branded we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
Herbsonlineshop is unable to provide a refund or exchange on special request for a personally compounded product.
Excluded change of mind items
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Liquid Herbal Extracts
- Essential Oils
- Carrier Oils
- Custom Made Creams
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Bush Flower Remedies
- Bulk Mineral Powders
- Bulk Vitamin Powders
- Bulk Raw Materials
- Herbs Dried & Powdered
Herbsonlineshop will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- You can present a Herbsonlineshop receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.