By Karen Morris
As more people are looking for alternative health remedies and exploring what all our Grandparents and Great Grandparents used to do naturally, Naturopathy, and the world of preventative medicine, is becoming more widely accepted and revered.
What is a Naturopath?
A Naturopath is a preventative health care specialist, who supports you to achieve your health goals.
Using a vast array of natural, organic herbal medicines, nutritional medicine, homeopathy, supplementation and other natural remedies, your Naturopath is your holistic health and lifestyle coach.
By understanding your diet, lifestyle, and stress levels, our Naturopath is here to support your health and well-being.
What will I get out of working with a Naturopath?
- You will get specialised treatment, getting to the core of your health issues. Your Naturopath will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of your blood test results, food intolerance results, hormone levels and any other testing results you need.
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice and coaching.
- You will get access to the best organic and pure-grade natural medicines and remedies in the country.
- Someone who listens and works with you to achieve your health goals.
- The ability and confidence to take charge of your health and well-being and reclaim your health and vitality.
What conditions does a Naturopath treat?
Everything! Karen, our qualified and expert Naturopath is qualified to treat you, get to the root cause and help you heal from the inside out.
Conditions such as:
- Hormone imbalances and fertility issues
- Stress and anxiety
- Gastrointestinal problems and gut health
- Heart health
- Sleep disturbances
- Skin conditions
- Joint health and chronic pain
- Recovery from surgery
- Weight management
And so much more.
How does a Naturopath practice?
Consultations are done via phone, Zoom video chat or in person in Balmain, NSW.
Once you book your appointment and send through all of your test results, Karen will go through the results with you, and based on your health and history, will develop a plan for you to take back your health.
Most programs are 6 – 12 weeks to fully implement changes and people tend to start seeing results within the first week or two.
You should schedule 3 monthly follow-up appointments as needed for maintenance and to keep your health on track.
Book your appointment here: https://www.herbsonlineshop.com/product/60-minute-consultation-lifestyle-coaching-session/ or call us at the Herbs Online Shop at (02) 9555 5117 for a chat about how we can help you.
It’s incredible what can happen when you take charge of your health! Having a qualified and experienced Naturopath in your corner to help you achieve your health goals and restore your vitality.
Let us help you, naturally!