Essential Oil Emergency Kit
- May 4, 2020
- Karen Morris
Essential Oil Emergency Kit
Essential Oil Emergency Kit by Herbsonlineshop is the perfect pack for the current climate.
Essential oils have been historically used for health and medicinal benefits. These oils are usually derived from plants and are increasingly popular for therapeutic uses and are one of our most popular products.
While benefits vary depending on the type of oil, there are all sorts of different oils for different treatments and we have combined the absolute best ones into one pack! Some oils can help improve mood, memory, and sleep. There are also some wonderful oils designed to help sore muscles and joints, improve immunity, relieve headaches and even ease anxiety.
Lavender Essential Oil is one of our key oils in this Essential Oil Emergency Kit. It is most commonly used in aroma therapy and is a wonderful essential oil that is often used because of it’s antioxidants and calming properties. It is great to help reduce anxiety, improve brain function and aid with sleep. Believe it or not, Lavender oil was used by the Egyptians for mummification and as a perfume!
Essential oils are free from toxins like volatile organic compounds which are found in scented candles and are a natural alternative to air fresheners. Essential Oils act as a natural antimicrobial and they help to fight infections! Some can also be natural antiseptics and can help with cold and flu symptoms. Some essential oils are also used in some of the world’s most popular perfumes.
The power of smell can help lift the mind and clear the senses and can help with symptoms of depression and is also said to help improve serotonin levels in the brain, which will give you energy and help you to feel good! At this time, we thought it would be a fantastic idea to showcase our Essential Oil Emergency Kit as it truly does cover everything you need in one simple pack.
7 essential oils to use in your oil burner or in the home.
1.Lavender: Lavender Essential Oil is well known for its sedative properties and for its ability to help calm stress and anxiety and to help promote sleep.
2. Geranium: This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
3. Clary Sage: It is great for burning to stimulate memory and concentration in times of study.
Clary Sage Essential Oil is said to be helpful in balancing and supporting the Sacral Chakra and the Third Eye Chakra.
4. Fennel Sweet: The sweetness of Fennel assists in completing things that are unfinished or requiring further attention in your life… Fennel keeps your mind concentrated on a particular direction and accesses the quiet containment of continuity.
5. Frankincense: The aroma of Frankincense Essential Oil is spiritually grounding, calming and relaxing without being sedating. “Frankincense deepens and slows the rhythm of the breath, providing safe passage to the inner realms of the unconscious during meditation.”
6. Lemongrass: The intense, radiant energy of Lemongrass inspires expansion on all levels. Whenever there is a sense of restriction or limitation in life, Lemongrass lifts the spirits and gets things moving again.
7. Lime: Is well known for its ability to cleanse, purify and renew the spirit and the mind. It is also said to be effective in cleansing the aura.
If you are wanting to try our Essential Oil Emergency Kit please do get in touch or, if you would like to know more about any of our herbs and supplements give us a call on 02 9555 5117. At Herbs Online Shop we post direct to you, saving you time and money, simply place your order of herbs online or on the phone and we send your herbs and supplements to you the same day! Want to know more? Why not join the Herbs Online Shop community and follow us on Instagram @herbsonlineshop and Facebook, Herbs Online Shop.